Terms & Conditions
- By accepting these terms, the customer agrees to pay the Beauty Dossier price as reflected on the website (including GST in Australia) using the payment method selected on the payment page.
- If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Beauty Dossier price.
- You, as the customer, have unlimited access for 12 months to log on at your convenience
- Beauty Dossier access is immediate upon receipt of payment.
- The participant has read the FAQs.
- All opinions in the Beauty Dossier Course are expressly those of Janet Muggivan, based on her professional and personal experience.
- If you have a history of allergic reactions, please do as Janet recommends in the course, always test products before purchase and consult a beauty advisor. Beauty Dossier is not responsible for any allergic or adverse reactions an individual may have to products.
- Beauty Dossier access is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access.
- Beauty Dossier access is effective from the date payment is received and is valid for one (1) year.
Beauty Dossier Access
- Beauty Dossier is supplied in an online environment, and is available for viewing online and may not be downloaded.
- The content of the Beauty Dossier course, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of JMC Pty Limited. You may not reproduce any part of Beauty Dossier without the prior written consent of JMC Pty Limited.
- When you study with Beauty Dossier you will be provided with unlimited access for one (1) year so you can learn and review at your own leisure!
Beauty Dossier Gift Policy
All gift vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Valid for one (1) user only;
- Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons/credit vouchers.
Beauty Dossier Money Back Guarantee
If you are dissatisfied with the value of the course, contact Beauty Dossier within 21 days and we will refund your money
The following conditions apply:
1. The person concerned should email firstname.lastname@example.org and give genuine feedback. Whilst we would be disappointed, we really value your feedback and that can help us improve our business.
2. Any costs incurred through our payment partners will be deducted from the refund;
3. Cancellation must take place within the first 21 calendar days of purchasing Beauty Dossier.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
- information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party.
Upon enrolment to Beauty Dossier, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page. Your identity will never be revealed without prior written approval, however we will use your feedback, initials and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to your experience with Beauty Dossier experiences will be mentioned.
By purchasing Beauty Dossier, the participant agrees to the above Terms and Conditions of Enrolment.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
Updated: 24 April 2016.